Josh, Kelly, Everett, Emery, Atticus & Boo

Follow our day to day life through marriage, work, raising twins, and so much more. This is our Life As We Know It...

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So Far Behind

I'm so far behind in the blogging world that I'm not even sure it's worth catching up! But here is my fast attempt!

June  - Finally started summer!! In mid June we welcomed our new niece Kylie Danielle! She was precious! We are so excited that our own kids will have a cousin close in age!


July - We went to Dominican Republic and stayed at Iberostar Grand Bavaro. It was wonderful! Here are a few of our favorite picts!








August - As always summer went way too fast and I started back to school...More excitingly, on August 18th we found out we were pregnant! We could not be more excited for this long awaited gift from God! Here is the official test!
I'll do a separate post on pregnancy so far!

No comments: