Josh, Kelly, Everett, Emery, Atticus & Boo

Follow our day to day life through marriage, work, raising twins, and so much more. This is our Life As We Know It...

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thanksgiving & Week 17 - 19

Josh and I love Thanksgiving! It's Christmas without all the stress. We had a super relaxing day with Josh's family. We have so much to thankful for this year!



Week 17 - 19: I finally got to feel the babies move! It started out as a bubbly, swimming fish feeling, but then quickly went to full movements. It's so amazing! 

I'm for sure feeling pregnant now since random people can tell. I love being in a store and someone asking me about it! Such a neat experience!

I made 2 cakes for my students to find out the genders. They had a great time and loved being apart of it!

No comments: