Josh, Kelly, Everett, Emery, Atticus & Boo

Follow our day to day life through marriage, work, raising twins, and so much more. This is our Life As We Know It...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

25 Weeks

I went to see Dr. Flowers and have a sono this week. It was a great visit! The babies are growing at the rate of single pregnancies. She said this is wonderful since twins obviously come early. It was also comforting to know that not only am I gaining weight, but that it's mostly all going to the babies. Here were their stats:
Boy: 1 pound 14 ounces; Heartbeat 142
Girl: 1 pound 9 ounces; Heartbeat 145
I'm measuring 28 weeks, 3 weeks ahead. This is also normal since obviously there are two babies in my tummy. My cervix looked great, the babies organs were growing at the normal rate, and my placenta is no longer sitting on my cervix! 

So thankful for big healthy babies! This also means that my clothes are starting to get too small. A few of my friends had told me that you'll have 3 major growth spurts for clothes, so guessing this is my 2nd one. This time it's all my shirts. My belly is growing so fast that my shirts can't keep up. Guess it's time for another shopping spree!

Next week will mark the 3rd trimester! Can't believe its gone so fast! Counting each week as a blessing!

No comments: