Josh, Kelly, Everett, Emery, Atticus & Boo

Follow our day to day life through marriage, work, raising twins, and so much more. This is our Life As We Know It...

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


  • I'm LOVING this weather. Is it really July in Texas?!?! When I woke up this morning and looked at the weather it was 68 at 7am! That is amazing! I actually had the chills on my morning run! Can this stay for a while?
  • I'm LOVING that the twins are really into reading books. They will grab one of their books and come over and back up into me so they can sit on my lap. I just love it! Everett loves to try to read the book too in his baby babble once I've finished. It's the cutest thing! 
    This is Emery's favorite book! Loves to point out all the words she knows.
  • I'm LOVING my new book Sparkly Green Earrings. One of my best friends, Jaimee, gave it to me and said that it was such a funny read about being a mom. She could not have been more right! It is a light hearted, easy read about all the ups and downs of motherhood! I'm loving it...
     What are you loving these days?


No comments: