Josh, Kelly, Everett, Emery, Atticus & Boo

Follow our day to day life through marriage, work, raising twins, and so much more. This is our Life As We Know It...

Saturday, February 11, 2012

28 Weeks

This last week flew by! I had my long 3 hour tolerance test. I was a little anxious about it since my mom had gestational diabetes. Luckily, it came back negative! Praise the Lord!


Had another Dr. apt. and things look great! The babies are still growing like crazy. Baby boy was 3 pounds and baby girl was 2 pounds 12 ounces. She has caught up to her brother some! Dr. Flowers said "Well, they are having no problem growing!" That's almost 6 pounds of baby. No wonder my stomach has gotten so big! My cervix was about the same, still long and closed. Feeling very blessed that things are going smooth. The dr. won't let me go past 37 weeks, so I guess that makes in the single week countdown! Crazy!! It's going to fly by!


This past weekend I had my first shower! It was perfect!! The girls did an adorable job & stuck with the gray, white, & yellow theme. It was precious! It was with my closest girl friends. It really felt surreal to be celebrating our precious babies. For so many years it's been other people's children, not ours. I felt so loved by such wonderful girls....Here is a sneak peak of how adorable it was! To see all the decor check out http://dennisandstephanie.blogspot.com/2012/02/two-scoops.html
I finally edited all the bump picts. we've taken, but now am having a hard time figuring out how to display them in the blog! Josh finished a huge project today, so tomorrow I'm sticking him on it. I've totally sucked at putting up the pictures. Ugh...


Hope you've had a great week!

No comments: