Josh, Kelly, Everett, Emery, Atticus & Boo

Follow our day to day life through marriage, work, raising twins, and so much more. This is our Life As We Know It...

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wedding Pictures (unprofessional)

These are our unprofessional bridal/wedding pictures. I will post the professional ones as soon as i get them. Enjoy a sneak peek!

Bridal Shoot




Bridal Shoot

Our adorable flower girl/ring bear (Josh's niece & nephew)

My beautiful parents

Josh waiting for me to come!

My Dad walking me down the aisle :)

We're almost there!

During the ceremony

Lighting the Unity Candle

First Kiss!!!

Part of our wedding party :)

Our first dance!


Father & Daughter Dance

Josh & his Mom dancing

Cutting the yummy cake!

We're Done! Taking a ride around Downtown Dallas!

No comments: